How to Apply
1. Visit us! Choosing a school for your child is a big decision. We encourage all families to visit us first to see if our school is the right place for your child. Just call to book a school visit or join us for a Sprouts Playgroup.
2. Submit an Application Complete the Application Form and provide the supporting documents:
- A copy of child’s birth certificate/passport
- A copy of the ID/passport of both parents
- A copy of vaccination records
- A copy of the ID Card of other guardians who are allowed to pick up the child
3. Pay Tuition We don’t have any application fees or registration fees. To secure your place, you need to make payment of the tuition fee in advance. Download Application Form
We follow the international school calendar and separate our terms in trimesters. However, you can also join Sprouts within a term, if we still have space available.
|Sep 10 – Dec 24||Jan 3 – April 11||April 16 – July 31|
- You can pay tuition Monthly or per Term
- Tuition includes snack, healthy lunch, toiletries and materials
- There are no application or registration fees
- Extended Care is available on request
To strengthen our core team, we are currently looking for passionate and professional educators in the following positions:
- Kindergarten Teacher (English Language)
- Teacher’s Assistant (English Language)
- Teacher’s Assistant (Thai Language)
If you are interested in working at Sprouts, kindly fill out this Sprouts Job Application Form and we get back to you.
Not every family is fortunate enough to be able to afford excellent education for their children. We, therefore, offer scholarships to up to 10% of our student body.
We base these scholarships entire on the parents’ motivation and interest in our philosophy and not on the abilities of the child. If you are interested in a scholarship for your child, please send us an email in English or Thai to [email protected] including the following details:
- A motivation letter
- A collection of images of your daily routines
- Family financials (income, bank statements)
- Application Form with required documents
- Attending at least three Sprouts Playgroups is highly recommended
Build Your Career. Make a Difference!
Are you kind and loving? Do you have a passion to learn, innovate and grow? Do you believe in the value of science? We are always excited to hear from early learning professionals or those who are seeking to make a meaningful career working with children. If that sounds good, fill out our pre-application form. If an opportunity comes up, we’ll get in touch and you might be able to make a difference to your career and in a child’s life.