4 Steps to Apply
1. Submit form: This allows us to see if we still have space for your child and if not, put their names on our waiting list. Once you have filled out the form, we can offer you the opportunity for a private school tour. Submit pre-registration form here.
2. Visit us: Choosing a school for your child is a big decision. We encourage all families to visit us first to see if our school is the right place for your child.
3. Submit real application: Complete the application form and add the supporting documents. Download the form here
4. Pay tuition fee and fully refundable deposit: To secure your spot, you will need to make a payment consisting of one month’s tuition fee and the deposit. We do not charge any application fees, registration fees, or other additional expenses.
Tuition Fees with no surprises
- Tuition fees can be paid on a monthly or per-term basis
- Tuition includes snack, healthy lunch, toiletries and all other materials
- There are no application or registration fees
- Our security deposit is fully refundable (See Security Deposit Agreement)
- Prices include VAT
- Extended Care is available on request
Terms that make sense
We divide our school year into three trimesters, each with a 2-3 week break in between. The fact that our breaks are shorter than international schools, gives young children more stability in their daily routines. In comparison to other international schools, Sprouts opens for around 20 more days per year.
|Aug 17 – Dec 15||Jan 8 – April 12||April 29 – July 26|
To strengthen our core team, we are always looking for passionate and professional educators in the following positions:
- Kindergarten Teacher (English Language)
- Teacher’s Assistant (English Language)
- Teacher’s Assistant (Thai Language)
If you are interested in working at Sprouts, kindly fill out this Sprouts Job Application Form and we get back to you.
Not every family is fortunate enough to be able to afford excellent education for their children. We, therefore, offer scholarships to up to 10% of our student body.
We base these scholarships entire on the parents’ motivation and interest in our philosophy and not on the abilities of the child. If you are interested in a scholarship for your child, please send us an email in English or Thai to [email protected] including the following details:
- A motivation letter
- A collection of images of your daily routines
- Family financials (income, bank statements)
- Application Form with required documents
- Attending at least three Sprouts Playgroups is highly recommended
Join Waiting List
Join our waiting list. This makes it easy for you to sign up early and increase your chances to secure a place for your child at the Sprouts Early Learning Center. The link below takes you to our pre-registration form.